Sunday 22 April 2012

Cass's Eco Beauty Creations

With Facebook becoming a world wide social network, online shopping was bound to become big, competitive business!!! I am usually quite sceptical of bothering with Facebook business's and granted, this one is created by a high school friend, and one would think bias would follow, but I can promise I do genuinely love this scrub.

Her Facebook page is 'Cass's Eco Beauty Creations', and she has done much research and trials into the creation of her products, all of which are completely natural. I recently purchased her 'Geranium Oat Sugar Scrub'.

I have been using this on my face once to twice a week, and anytime that I have had a big night out on the town and wake up with overly dehydrated skin. Made with essential oils, my face instantly feels refreshed and the dry feeling is gone almost instantly. This is a product, coming into Winter, I will for sure be purchasing again.

It comes at the bargain price of $6 + postage (we live in the same state and postage was $6). She puts much effort into the presentation and packaging, so whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift getting sent straight to someone, you know it will be packaged beautifully. Online and on her products, she lists the exact ingredients that go into all of her products, all of which most people would have heard of before and all of which she has researched to come up with this final product. Have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment