Thursday 12 January 2012

Garnier BB Cream


Looking for an alternative to mineral powder make-up, I was wanting to try a tinted moisturiser. Why? Simply for the easier, quicker application. No sooner had I decided this, Garnier began advertising their new BB Cream.

What can I say? They certainly made some big promises! From radiant skins to covering imperfections, I knew I wanted to try this right away.

Considering the girl in the ad already had clear, perfectly toned skin, I was sceptical. I was right, to be sceptical. This cream did NOTHING! The coverage was non-existant and I found my skin to be oily and shiny when I wore it. This is certainly one product, I will not be going back for. This price is relatively cheap, but certainly not even worth it.

My search for a tinted moisturiser will continue.... another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment